Charity Walk for Cudeca and Positively Pink. Sunday 19th November – A great day out and an opportunity to help!
Charity Walk for Cudeca and Positively Pink
Date: Sunday 19th November
Join in with the ladies of Yorkshire Linen and help raise money for cancer charities Positively Pink and Cudeca!
In memory of our friend, Ann Cullimore, Yorkshire Linen are organising the event to walk 10,000 steps (about 6km) from the Mijas store, close to Worten in Fuengirola, right up to St Anthony’s College in La Cala Hills! It’s going to be a long walk, but it’s for a great cause – TWO great causes!! We’ve known both charities for a very long time and have huge respect for both.
- 10, 000 steps walk
- Start Yorkshire Linen Mijas store 11 AM Sunday 19th November
- In memory of Ann Cullimore
- 5 € Adults and 2.50 € kids to do the walk
- Sponsorship forms available at the YL Mijas
- Finishing line at St Anthonys College Mijas Costa– Cudeca Xmas Fayre
- Dress code Bright and Bold
Of course you are!! It’s going to be a fabulous day of fun, work and helping. Call us on 952 197 577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.